Thursday, January 8, 2009

I joined the Parrot Head Webring

So...after a very busy and hectic New Year and first week back at work I am finally adding another post. Nothing real exciting to post about Orchid Bay except that there are some real big developments coming in the next few weeks.

BUT!.....while I am NOT a true Parrot Head, I am a Buffett fan. First, I love Jimmy's music...no question about that. Second, I have read his books which are wonderful! He truly a fantastic story-teller and finally, I am a fan of what he has done with his business enterprise...who knows? Maybe Jimmy will want to open a Margaritaville restaurant at Orchid Bay...

I did however join the Parrot Head Webring! This is a very cool concept linking all sorts of sites together in a big "ring"...one site leading to another...all with a common theme. Click on the logo and see where it will take you!

Hit 'em straight! Or hit 'em for fun!

No comments: