Wednesday, May 8, 2013

TripAdvisor ranks Ambergris Caye #1

My infatuation with Belize began a few years ago and did not start with Ambergris Caye....it started with Orchid Bay in the Corozal District...but I have since fallen for Ambergris Caye which is now my targeted retirement locale. In this year's TripAdvisor Top 10 Islands ~WORLDWIDE~ my favorite is numero uno! I've met quite a few expats living there, at least part time and they absolutely love it.
Photo courtesy of TripAdvisor
One of those individuals is Paul at Belize Shores Realty; Paul has helped me understand life on Ambergris Caye a bit better even if only through his eyes and observations...he's helped me identify a few different businesses available for purchase as well. 
The 9 runner's up according to TripAdvisor, are:
2.) St John, U.S. Virgin Islands
3.) Bora Bora, Society Islands
4.) San Juan Island, Washington
5.) Santorini, Cyclades
6.) Isla Mujeres
7.) Moorea, Society Islands
8.) Koh Tao, Surat Thani Province
9.) Easter Island, Chile
10.) Nosy Be, Antsiranana Province
There you have it...the Top 10 Islands in the World! 

No comments: